1. Mr. Jameson Timba, ZEC Liaison Officer and Presidents Chief Election Agent )
2. Dr.Nkululeko Sibanda, Presidential Spokesperson
3. Ms Grace Kwinjeh, Representative to Brussels and European Union.
4. Mr. Driden Kunaka, Representative to Australia
5. Yvonne Mahlunge, Representative to the United Kingdom
6. Ralph Black – Party Representative to the United States of America (USA)
7. Mr. Austin Moyo, Party representative to the Republic of South Africa
8. Mr. Mathula Lusinga Party representative African Union (AU), East Africa and Central Africa
9. Mr. Elliot Pfebve, Business Trade Attaché Europe, Ireland and United Kingdom.
10. Further appointments shall also be made to cover SADC, COMESA, North Africa, West Africa and Middle East.
These appointments are with effect from 12th June 2018.
more recommended stories
Mnangagwa says Zimbabwe currency traders are a security threat
Emmerson Mnangagwa has described parallel market.
Chiwenga treated in SA for injuries from June grenade attack: George Charamba
Zimbabwe’s Vice President Constantino Chiwenga is.
VP Chiwenga, SB Moyo critically ill in SA
Vice President Constantino Chiwenga and Foreign.
Zimbabwe Minister donates his govt salary to charity ‘I know what it’s like to be poor’
A Zimbabwe deputy minister says he.
Zimbabwean’s urged to pray for Chiwengwa “Otherwise There Will Be Bad News.”
Zimbabwean’s urged to pray for Chiwengwa.
World Bank and IMF endorse Zimbabwe Plan to Clear Arrears as Dollar Woes Bite
HARARE (Reuters) – The World Bank.
Harare street killer ‘acted in self-defence’: Lawyers
A man who shot dead a.
Parallel Market Rates Plummet In Zimbabwe
Following the pronouncements by Finance Minister.