1. Mr. Jameson Timba, ZEC Liaison Officer and Presidents Chief Election Agent )
2. Dr.Nkululeko Sibanda, Presidential Spokesperson
3. Ms Grace Kwinjeh, Representative to Brussels and European Union.
4. Mr. Driden Kunaka, Representative to Australia
5. Yvonne Mahlunge, Representative to the United Kingdom
6. Ralph Black – Party Representative to the United States of America (USA)
7. Mr. Austin Moyo, Party representative to the Republic of South Africa
8. Mr. Mathula Lusinga Party representative African Union (AU), East Africa and Central Africa
9. Mr. Elliot Pfebve, Business Trade Attaché Europe, Ireland and United Kingdom.
10. Further appointments shall also be made to cover SADC, COMESA, North Africa, West Africa and Middle East.
These appointments are with effect from 12th June 2018.
more recommended stories
President Mnangagwa meets United States ambassador
Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa is meeting.
Chamisa’s Election Petition : Mnangagwa’s Legal Team Successfully Files Opposing Papers
President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s legal team have.
Zimbabwe army should abandon Mnangagwa-Chiwenga junta, and stand with people
As the nation of Zimbabwe commemorated.
Sally Mugabe grave ‘abandoned’ as Mugabes ‘snub heroes day celebrations’
Ex-President Robert Mugabe’s late wife Sally.
Twitter Lite launches in 21 more countries, Including Zimbabwe
Twitter Lite launched in 21 more.
We won’t bow to British MP demand to remove Chiwenga as vice president : Minister
Zimbabwe says it won’t yield to.
Thokozile Mathuthu declared a national heroine.
The late former Minister of State.
Emmerson Mnangagwa: MDC Alliance behind post-poll violence
Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa has blamed.